account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

الشحن السريع - fast shipping

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

الشحن السريع - fast shipping

هل لا يمكن ايقاف خاصية الشحن السريع اطلاقا ؟

------

Can I turn off the Fast Shipping feature ?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: الشحن السريع - fast shipping

Hi @John191

Can you please clarify what you mean by fast shipping so I can try and help out here?

Let me know Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

@John191 @ChloeS

I guess this is a miss-translation, the correct translation should be "Fast Charging" not shipping.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

The Sony phone supports fast charging Some people said it affects the battery, so I want to stop it. I wonder if it is possible

Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

الشحن السريع - fast charging

هل يمكننى إيقاف عملية الشحن السريع؟

------

Can I turn off fast charging?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Re: الشحن السريع - fast charging

Hi @John191, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English!

There is no setting to turn off or on the quick charging feature as it is connected to which charger you are using to charge your device.

Which charger are you using to charge your device? The Xperia XA1 Plus supports MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0 technology which is a quick charge technology, however it will only be activated if you charge your device with either the UCH12 or the UCH12W charger, otherwise quick charge will not be enabled. If you are using either of these chargers and you don't want the device to quick charge, I would recommend that you charge your device with the charger that was included together with your device instead.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.