account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xperia XA: massive battery drain

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 51 of 915
Message 51 of 915

Re: Battery drains too fast...poor

LOL!!! I agree all your words!  I had contact the sony chat support they told me that they knows about this problem (no any damaged sim LOL) and they said that sony is going to release a bug fix. That all. (I'm very disappointed about the manager of this forum that treat people (customers) as stupid and inexpert

Inhabitant
Message 52 of 915
Message 52 of 915

i wait for update 2 weeks now ... bluetooth on my battery usage is 90% !!!!!!!!

(screen and cell stand by) its normal for me ...

Enthusiast
Message 53 of 915
Message 53 of 915

This night in 7.30 hours my XA spend 26% of battery!!!  It is INSANE!  Where's Sony!?!?!?

Talent
Message 54 of 915
Message 54 of 915

Re: xperia XA: massive battery drain

You would be surprised how many people actually have no clue what they are going on about when it comes to using a smartphone and with android problem's in general.
Enthusiast
Message 55 of 915
Message 55 of 915

I'm sorry but i know about what you mean i know android very well and i can say there's some problem with this phone, serious problem. At this thim i connect my gogle chrome to whatsapp and often chorome say that whatsapp is disconnected from my phone when is in "stand by" mode Screen off . This, because the wi fi doesn't work when the phone is in stand by and i haven't any kind of stamina mode ON. 

Inhabitant
Message 56 of 915
Message 56 of 915

IMG_20160715_131904.jpgIMG_20160715_131918.jpg

its normal ??????? i use 2 device (s4 and nexus s ) bluetooth On all day without any problem on battery !

Enthusiast
Message 57 of 915
Message 57 of 915

I understand that you have a problems with bluetooth (it is a fact) but there's some other problems with the others features in the phones please don't be focused just for one thing there's much more that be fixed up.  Toc Toc SOny ? Anybody's Home?

Apprentice
Message 58 of 915
Message 58 of 915

Please resolve it we are unable to use mobile
Enthusiast
Message 59 of 915
Message 59 of 915

i think the battery usage software of xperia xa work in this mode:  He signs the % of what is in use in the phone so for example if your battery consumption is 2% the bluetooth consumption is 64% of 2%.  Sometimes i saw the parameters change in this direction. It is one possibility.

Learner
Message 60 of 915
Message 60 of 915

Sony please help... It's software problem or hardware?