account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

after updating to 7.0 mobile data doesn't work after long sleep

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

after updating to 7.0 mobile data doesn't work after long sleep

After updating my Android to 7.0 my mobile internet doesn't work after long sleep. I have to restart my device. It usually doesn't work in the morning. Screenshot_20171016-092255.png

Screenshot_20171016-092322.png

You can see on the pictures, that is turned on but doesn't work, I have never had this problem before updating.

I tried to make full reset, I tried to make recovery software using Xperia Companion but mobile data doesn't work after long sleep. Could you possibly help me? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: after updating to 7.0 mobile data doesn't work after long sleep

Why do you ignor my problem? 

P. S. My Phone was stolen, and i bought the same.i change SIM. I am amuzed it has the same problem : when i left Wi-Fi zone, mobile data doesnt work. I need restart /turn on and then turn off "plane ✈️"