account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Yellow stain on display

SOLVED
Learner
Message 11 of 124
Message 11 of 124

Re: Yellow spot on screen

@Jonas thank you for your recommendation. I did the test and the yellow tint is still there. Local service is really terrible in Turkey. I have sent my Z3 before and in 6 months they could not do anything except ruin it Slightly smiling Face i don't trust them and also everyone has the same problems unfourtunately.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 124
Message 12 of 124

Hi again!

Sorry to hear about your previous experience with having your phone repaired. Slightly frowning Face

All service cases are handled at a local level by your Local support team so I'm afraid that I won't be able to assist you with these.

I can only answer for the Nordic region where I'm situated and the accepted service time is 10 working days here. This may vary between markets so please get in touch with your Local support team and they will be able to provide you with more specific information regarding your market.

I hope that everything will work out with the repair so you can enjoy your phone again!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 13 of 124
Message 13 of 124

I have the same problem of Polish service refused to repair. Said mechanical failure. The phone I have three months did not fall, has not been squashed. In the place becomes hot spots. I am disappointed with the attitude Sony service in Poland
Learner
Message 14 of 124
Message 14 of 124

Re: Yellow stain on display

I had a similar issue, I sent it to repair, and seems they couldn't do much so they gave me another one, which is not working so good, battery and camera issues now...getting tired of sony devices maybe...is the 3rd one I sent to repair this year, and I'm just a regular user. one was the 3.5mm audio exit (m4 aqua), then the charging socket (m4 aqua again), and last one this yellow stin at top left of the screen.
good luck.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 124
Message 15 of 124

Hello everyone!

@WT33, I am sorry to hear about that. Slightly frowning Face

I'm afraid that I can't help you with service cases since they are handled at a local level by your Local support team. Have you been in contact with them? If you haven't I'd recommend that you give them a call or send them an email message!

@dave1809, I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have experienced with your Xperia M4 Aqua's. Slightly frowning Face

I hope that your phone will be repaired and that the troubles will stop so you can finally enjoy your Xperia phone and not having to send it in for repairs all the time!

Let me know how it goes and I hope everything will work out in the end for both of you!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 16 of 124
Message 16 of 124

Yellow tint/stain on display.

I bought my XA Ultra on 14th August 2016, Got a yellow on left side within a month. I approach service centre and got it repaired. Since then the yellow stain have appeared 3 more time and I have got it repaired 3 more time. Last night again the yellow tint is back. The service centre refuses to replace the phone. It's fine until it's all free. What am I supposed to do after my warranty period expires? Am I supposed to pay every month for a new display ?

I'm really disappointed by the phone and the service. The employees at service centre claims that it happens due to pressure. Seriously? I mean did I paid 30000 Rupees so that I couldn't even put my phone in my pocket? Or else please teach us how to use the phone so that the problem doesn't persist again. If I don't get an exchange, henceforth I won't recommend Sony Products to anyone.

Regular
Message 17 of 124
Message 17 of 124

I have a problem with my fron camera, i bought my fon xperia xa ultra las nov. 2016 if you turn in your frint camera a black screen will appear.. Im planning to return my fon for replacement or repair to a sony center.. Tried a safe mode still rhe same, and did a factory reset nothing happen. Tried also to download another camera app still the same.. Help
One time poster
Message 18 of 124
Message 18 of 124

Yellow patch on display

Its been 7 months I m using Xperia XA. Now I have overheating issues.. And new problem is I got small yellow patch on the display?Sony just provides the worst display.. Will my phone get replaced?? Or will it get repaired for free??
Message 19 of 124
Message 19 of 124

Re: Yellow patch on display

Hello @RK29 and welcome to the community!

Regarding maintenance and warranty issues, you'll need to contact your Local support and discuss the issue with them. They are the only channel that will provide accurate information for you, as warranty conditions will differ between regions/markets.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 20 of 124
Message 20 of 124

Re: Yellow patch on display

Sem problem thes phone