account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Yellow stain on display

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 121 of 124
Message 121 of 124

Re: Yellow tint/stain on display.

Hi @AlejandroDante, sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the late reply, I have been out of office due to vacation.

I'm not quite sure how service cases are handled in Cuba, so I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and they will be able to provide more detailed information on how to proceed with a repair.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 122 of 124
Message 122 of 124

Re: Yellow tint on white screen is it an LCD issue on xperia xa

I also have this problem on xperia l1

Please tell me how to fix it. It is increasing. 

One time poster
Message 123 of 124
Message 123 of 124

Re: Yellow tint on display

For past 2 years i had that problem 4 times with my xperia XA(even it was repaired in authorised service).

Four months after i bought Xperia XA2 ULTRA i have same problem

Should i skip the whole A series !?!?

p.s As i can see XA1 has same issue

Sony Xperia Support
Message 124 of 124
Message 124 of 124

Re: Yellow tint on white screen is it an LCD issue on xperia xa

Hi @Vishal19751, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

I would recommend that you have your device examined by a trained technician at an authorized service centre and your Local support team will assist you further with having it sent in, or if there are any service centres where you live, they know the addresses.

@Izzy77, very sorry to hear about this and that you experienced the same behaviour on your previous Xperia device. Slightly frowning Face

I'm afraid that there is not much to do, except for referring you to have the device examined at an authorized service centre and if you need assistance with handing the device in, get in touch with the Local support team and they will gladly help you.

Feel free to let me know how it went!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.