account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Yellow stain on display

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 111 of 126
Message 111 of 126

Re: Yellow stain on display

Exactly THIS PROBLEM happened to my xa1 too. The stain is growing, the phone was well kept, 0 drops etc.

L1 had the same issue. Think I'm switching... 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 112 of 126
Message 112 of 126

Hi @Aeternvm, very sorry to hear about your Xperia XA1 and Xperia L1. Slightly frowning Face

Have you been in contact with your Local support team and asked them to arrange a repair for you? If you haven't done that, I recommend that you do that as soon as possible!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 113 of 126
Message 113 of 126

Re: Yellow tint on white screen is it an LCD issue on xperia xa

Don't worry bro. It'll get bigger

Adept
Message 114 of 126
Message 114 of 126

Re: Yellow tint on white screen is it an LCD issue on xperia xa

It just did! And got much daker, violet looks like a bruise... LOL

One time poster
Message 115 of 126
Message 115 of 126

Re: Yellow tint on display

The same issue happend with twice a year with my sony xperia XA. the problem is my mobile is out of warranty and sony service centre for asking additional charge for replacment of screen.

this is one of the worst experience to buy sony xperia XA.

My recommendation to buy sony mobile phone , becasue of very cheap quality phone. 

nsd
One time poster
Message 116 of 126
Message 116 of 126

I am also having the same problem on the top right side of my display. And one of my collegue also have the same issue. 

One time poster
Message 117 of 126
Message 117 of 126

No this is not resolved.

Hello, it is the third time that I send to repair the phone with the error of the yellow screen.

The problem is that now the warranty is going to end, what happens after the warranty is over? You are going to wash your hands and you will not repair it anymore.

I am totally angry with Sony, from what I see it is a generalized error on your part and I do not see that you give a lasting solution.

Should I file a claim in the Consumer Office with this forum so you can do something about it? 

I hope you have it in mind and do not give us back once the warranty is over.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 118 of 126
Message 118 of 126

Re: Yellow tint on display

Hello everyone and I'm sorry to hear that all of you are experiencing this behaviour. Slightly frowning Face

@Manish101, have you tried contacting your Local support team and asked them about how to proceed with this if you should experience the same behaviour after the warranty has ended? I'm not very familiar with consumer laws in other markets than the Nordics where I'm situated, but your Local support team are experts on your market and will be able to provide you with more detailed information on consumer laws in your market/region.

@nsd, I would recommend that both you and your colleague gets in touch with the Local support team as soon as possible so they can arrange a repair for the both of you.

@Bitter, please get in touch with your Local support team and they will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer as consumer laws and so forth varies between markets and as this is Global user based forum, I'm not very well informed on consumer laws in other markets than the Nordics.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 119 of 126
Message 119 of 126

Yellow spot on the screen

Через год и два месяцaа пользования xperia xa dual f3112 на экране слева появилась жёлтая полоса. 

After a year and two months of using xperia xa dual f3112, a yellow bar appeared on the screen to the left.

gt

One time poster
Message 120 of 126
Message 120 of 126

Re: Yellow tint/stain on display.

Hi Jonas:

I'm having the same issue with the yellow tint. The problem for me is that I live in Cuba. I saved the money to buy this phone and my brother bought it in Amazon US for me on October/November and gave it to me when he came,

I don't know when he is coming again to Cuba, cuz I guess he must have the phone back to send it to Customer Services or something?

Is there a way even if I don't make it to the guaranty deadline to notify Sony that this happened after 2 months of purchase?

Thanx in advanced