account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XA travel

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia XA travel

Hello, I have an Xperia XA here in Colombia, but Im going to travel to USA and I would like to know if my Xperia XA  can be used normally at USA with an American simcard??? Thnks a lot. 

2 REPLIES 2
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia XA travel

Yes, it will work in the USA.

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia XA travel

@RPAW

just get a prepaid card from either AT&T or T-Mobile, keep in mind that some carrier networks have contracts, AT&T and T-Mobile, allow you to use 1GB of data of your contract in some countries, perhaps your current carrier has such feature.

Side note: If your phone its network branded/SIM locked, you won't be able to use it with a MURICAN SIM card, *unless you get the code to unlock the phone. 

*you can get the code from your carrier network. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)