account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia XA for gaming

Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia XA for gaming

Just bought an Xperia XA a week ago. Moved from ios so I don't know nothing about what classes as good or decent specs when it comes to Android phones, Just bought it because of the price tag vs the screen size and the look of the phone. I've been doing a fair bit of gaming on it, more newer graphic intensive gaming like PUBG Mobile for instance but I get quite a bit of lag and the phone overheats fast and struggles to hold a charge even when it's plugged into a fast charger. My question is, is this phone not built for this type of gaming? It fits the minimum ram for pubg which is 2gb so I thought that would of been enough. 

1 REPLY 1
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia XA for gaming

The Z2 which I had before the XA Ultra was much better for gaming even though it was an older phone.  The best thing that I can suggest is to install it and see how it goes.