account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XA dual: Screen responding itself during a call

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia XA dual: Screen responding itself during a call

During a call, the upper part of the touchscreen starts working itself. It will either switch On/off the wiFi Or switch On /off the torch light, Or do anything, and that to continuously ;untill I, myself turn Off the screen and On it again. After that only , I would be able to cut the call

Pls note that

1. I am not using any screen protector

2. I have aleady checked the proximity sensor, it is working properly.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia XA dual: Screen responding itself during a call

Hi @Anurag13

Sorry to hear about this, sounds frustrating Slightly frowning Face

Have you tested the phone in safe mode to see if you still experience this problem, if not, can you give that a go?

Let me know how it goes Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.