account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XA Ultra battery draining very fast (Is this covered by the warranty)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia XA Ultra battery draining very fast (Is this covered by the warranty)

My Xperia XA Ultra's battery is draining very fast. I tried resetting the device but the problem is  still there.

I did all of the fixes I can found on the internet but none of them worked.  I dropped my phone a couple of times but I don't think that causes battery draining. I am currently using a third-party charger right now because the one that came with the phone is broken, I was going to buy a new one but the local Sony store near me was out of stock. I tried different chargers but the problem is still there. If I take this to the nearest Sony branch, will the warranty for my phone cover it and fix it for me? 

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia XA Ultra battery draining very fast (Is this covered by the warranty)

Hi @HelpMeLolz

Sorry to hear about this, sounds frustrating Slightly frowning Face

For this to be covered under warranty it would have to be found to be a warrantable fault following an assessment by a service centre. 

I would advise contacting the local Sony Store (who may be able to arrange this assessment for you) or getting in contact with your Local support so they can get this organized for you. 

Good luck Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.