account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XA Ultra Dual Sim- Call volume issue

One time poster
Message 11 of 49
Message 11 of 49

Re: Xperia XA Ultra Dual Sim- Call volume issue

Solved. Just change setting of microphone background noise supression..... Try with setting on and off....
Learner
Message 12 of 49
Message 12 of 49

I dont have this option in my XA Ultra DS

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 49
Message 13 of 49

Hello everyone!

@SK74, If it's working when the preferred network type is set to GSM Only, I would recommend trying with another SIM card in your phone, preferably from another operator, if that is possible.

If the counterpart still can't hear you with another SIM card, I would recommend performing a software repair using Xperia Companion.

@Anty, I'm very sorry to hear about your phone. Slightly frowning Face

Have you had the time to test any of the troubleshooting in this thread? If you have, has there been any change?

@gilius63, In that case I would recommend that you contact your Local support team so they can assist you with having the phone sent in to an authorized service centre.

@MK123, If you have tried another SIM card and performed a software repair, I'm afraid the phone needs to be examined at an authorized service centre, so get in touch with your Local support team and they will help you with that.

@Kirankailas, I'm glad to hear that, which phone model do you have? You can find this in Settings > About phone > Model number.

Keep me posted!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 14 of 49
Message 14 of 49

Hi Jonas,

I didn't perform software repair, no issues.

As of now it's performing well next to the restart, thanks for your support.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 49
Message 15 of 49

Hi again @MK123,

If you haven't performed the software repair, I'd recommend that you do that, to see if this is caused by the software in your phone.

Since the phone will be reset and all data on the internal storage will be deleted, performing a backup using Xperia Companion prior to starting with the repair is advised! Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 16 of 49
Message 16 of 49

I have the same problem. Test the microphone positive. I think the problem is in the firmware. Specifically in the noise reduction feature. In the menu it cannot be turned off. This function always worked badly on the Xperia. The problem appeared on Android 6.0. I hope Android 7.0 will fix this. All advice from Sony is not helping.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 17 of 49
Message 17 of 49

Hi @Unregistered user,

I'm sorry to hear that you experience the same troubles with your phone. Slightly frowning Face

If you have tried the previous troubleshooting, I'm afraid it sounds like it's related to hardware rather than software.

I'd recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team, and they will arrange a repair for you, so the phone can be examined by a technician at an authorized service centre.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it's never fun to have to send your phone to service.

One time poster
Message 18 of 49
Message 18 of 49

I am also having the same problem and I tried every way but it didn't solve it,
Sony should accept that there is a real problem here and should fix it
Sony Xperia Support
Message 19 of 49
Message 19 of 49

Hi @Wi_21, welcome to our forum!

Sorry to hear that. Slightly frowning Face

If the troubleshooting in this thread has not solved the troubles, I'd recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team so they can assist you with having the device sent in to an authorized service centre.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Learner
Message 20 of 49
Message 20 of 49

Sony XA Ultra - Echo

1. When i talk on phone the other party hear Echo of their own voice.

2. When i restart my phone Bluetooth Auto turn on.