account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia XA - Touch screen issue

Adept
Message 71 of 115
Message 71 of 115

Re: Xperia XA - Touch screen issue

@roadrunny76​
Sony phone is great but "PERSONALLY" better to stick with the Sony flagship model. smile happy
Sage
Message 72 of 115
Message 72 of 115

I hate to admit but this bezel-less phone definitely got some issues on touchscreen sensitivity at the sides for my case, especially the right side.

I can't really paint a total white to the right sides in the Service Menu Touchscreen test

And the drawer, oh the drawer, many a times I had to draw it fails and especially during gaming when you put in horizontal orientation

Had to turn off and on the screen to gain sensitivity

Adviser
Message 73 of 115
Message 73 of 115

They didn't get the replacement as stated above. I have had a nightmare run in with them which has seen them return a broken (by them) phone to me and a replacement in white NOT the lime I bought.
I asked for my money back

Not sure what my plan is wether I will sell and go back to Motorola or put up with it for now. My old Moto works, using it now.
Adviser
Message 74 of 115
Message 74 of 115

This didn't happen
Inhabitant
Message 75 of 115
Message 75 of 115

sorry about last comment i misunderstood how the forum placed comments. thought it would  be placed under my comment saying i am gettig a new phone best service ever. ..bt alas no 

Adept
Message 76 of 115
Message 76 of 115

@Trubo_XL

Even i don't use the XA now but i still sometimes come to this forum. I PM with @devaraj, a guy who has exact same problem with you and me and many others.

He told me that the last update, it has fixed the screen issue. Maybe u can PM him to get more information.

Good luck
Adviser
Message 77 of 115
Message 77 of 115

No I asked for a refund or I take them to court today. My phone had so many faults and they have offered a used replacement of a phone that was new.
Wrong man
Enthusiast
Message 78 of 115
Message 78 of 115

i have the problem with my XA dual too , 

for accessing status bar , touch of the top of the screen is not working sensitive , especially when device is on desk or table also in hand is not very good

(can it cause by glass protector that i use ?! however touch of other area of device is OK and sensitive and touch test dosn't show problem also on top of the screen , maybe its cause of software bugs ?!)

Emperor
Message 79 of 115
Message 79 of 115

Pars987

Remove the glass and test the phone 

settings > about phone > diagnostics > test > test touchscreen. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 80 of 115
Message 80 of 115

Same touch issue for me also, it is not sensitive at the right side end and top end. I think it is a hardware issue...