account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Xperia XA Ghost Touch

Visitor
Message 51 of 55
Message 51 of 55

Re: Xperia XA Ghost Touch

Removed everything and it still doesn't stop

Visitor
Message 52 of 55
Message 52 of 55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmN_FLyGe8&t=56s

here a video of the problem I contacted sony and just told me to reset and I did nothing solved

I put the phone straight into the drawer of messed up phones

BAH
Regular
Message 53 of 55
Message 53 of 55

Yes unfortunately I have a drawer like that. After the XA I bought a Z5 Compact. It's got 32g memory so I can have more apps. However it's a finicky phone, for example it connects to things with difficulty - wifi and bluetooth. The XA was very good at connecting. The Z5 heats up badly, so if Maps is running and I want to take a few videos, it gets very hot and in the middle of a video it says 'too hot' and shuts down. VERY ANNOYING. 

One time poster
Message 54 of 55
Message 54 of 55

Same thing happened to me, I have to rub my phone's screen every time after  receiving calls because the screen can't handle even the slightest amount of grease or water, I have to constantly rub the screem. Sony if u ever see this please try to fix this issue with software update if possible. 

One time poster
Message 55 of 55
Message 55 of 55

yes i have same issues after replacing the screen,i think duplicate screen is the issue