account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xa ultra stayed in the logo of xperia.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Xa ultra stayed in the logo of xperia.

Good afternoon.

Today my xperia ultra xa with only 25 days of being bought stayed in the logo of xperia.

The cell was blocked when I turned on the screen I saw that it had stuck and did not replace anything so I decided to restart it. From that moment on, it does not pass the Xperia logo. I'm very scared please help.

note:
- Model: f3213
- android: 7.0 nougat
- I have not tried to make a malintensed use ie it is not rooted, it does not flash. It's coming from the factory.

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xa ultra stayed in the logo of xperia.

@SergioCP

Have you dropped the phone? exposed it to water? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @SergioCP, Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this Slightly frowning Face 

Try these steps one after the other. Check whether the problem was solved after each step, before trying the next one.

• Force the device to shut down and restart (hard reset).
  • Remove the SIM card, and then try restarting the device. If the device restarts successfully after you remove the SIM card, your SIM card may be damaged. Replace the SIM card.
  • Remove the SD card, and then try restarting the device. If the device restarts successfully after you remove the SD card, your SD card may be damaged. Replace the SD card.
  • Restart your Xperia device in Safe mode. In Safe mode, only software and applications that were already installed when you purchased your device are available. If the device’s performance improves in Safe mode, it’s likely that one or more of your post-purchase downloaded applications are affecting the device negatively. Proceed by uninstalling any interfering app.
  • Charge your device to at least 80%. If possible, try to backup all important data. Perform a software repair using Xperia Companion.
  • Contact your Local support.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Uliwooly Hello, thanks for answering. Has not gotten wet, not even fallen

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hello @CameronT, thanks for answering. Probe everything except repair it by pc companion, because first try to use the guarantee. If you do not answer me then I will try to pc companion and I will respond again. thank you very much

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @SergioCP, try the software repair using Xperia Companion, if it is still not working get in touch with your Local support team.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.