account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Vertical lines on screen -

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Vertical lines on screen -

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

Hello!

I have this issue with the phone that whenever the screen is turned on, these moving grey lines appear. They disappear for a second and appear after a moment. It's constant on and off. The phone was set to minimal water damage as it was raining.

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Vertical lines on screen -

@MichałRM

I'm sorry to say this but that's a hardware issue, you have to contact your Local support to get it inspected

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Vertical lines on screen -

Translation via Google Translate:

Will the same problem be covered by the warranty? The invoice is not included in the warranty document and box, but the warranty runs until 2018

Aynı sorun bende de var garanti kapsamına girer mi? Fatura garanti belgesi ve kutu elımde yok ama garanti süresi 2018 e kadar devam ediyor

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Xperia XA

How to fix the vertical line in my screen.. Please help me.. Thanks.
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Xperia XA

@Jason1991

Take a screenshot > send it to a computer or another phone > if you see the line most likely it's a hardware issue, but feel free to upload it here. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Re: Xperia XA

ich habe auf einem neuen Gerät braune und schwarze feststehende vertikale Linien.+

I have brown and black fixed vertical lines on a new device.

GT