account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

VOLTE?

Learner
Message 161 of 179
Message 161 of 179

Please enable volte feature in Xperia xa

Please enable volte support in Xperia xa dual. 

One time poster
Message 162 of 179
Message 162 of 179

Volte support for xperia xa

Please plz plz provide volte support for xperia xa dual.... 🤞

One time poster
Message 163 of 179
Message 163 of 179

3G/4G & VoLTE Questions

4g volte. Update need 

Visitor
Message 164 of 179
Message 164 of 179

For software update Volte support

Please give quick update for  Volte . In India we using jio, this sim work with volte only... . It can't working call by Lte .. So lot of people not interest to buy this smart phone because of not support volte.... Jio is very popular sim in india ever one use this only .... Considering this please update volte patch software. Then sony usage more ... Other wise no one interested to buy...may be me also converted other device which supports volte 

Learner
Message 165 of 179
Message 165 of 179

xperia xa ultra dual have volte?

hi is xperia xa ultra dual mobile have Volte? facilities...

i am using this mobile and not found regarding volte options

One time poster
Message 166 of 179
Message 166 of 179

Volte update in india really required

Plz understand. Volte update in india is really required. People are getting frustrated. Plz understand. 

I am an honest customer of sony since last 10 years, there r many more like me in india. Many of them awaiting volte update. 

I have tried everything mentioned, *#*#4636#*#*, talked to carrier customer also, read whitepaper, reviewed all msgs here for volte, everything which i could do. 

Plz understand. 

Also i have found yellow stain on screen. Like many. I m planning to go to local customer service centre. 

Thanks,

-Mayank Acharya

One time poster
Message 167 of 179
Message 167 of 179

Re: Volte update in india really required

It"s a pity that VoLTE does not work at all in an Xperia XA2 Ultra. Sony has to do something about it.

I purchased it at Singapore airport thinking that it sells items for global consumption. The phone is satisfactory. As I travell extensively worldwide I find the absence of this feature annoying. Hope you guys at Sony come up with a solution for this at the earliest.

One time poster
Message 168 of 179
Message 168 of 179

Not able to access LTE to VOLTE for Sony xperia XA ultra

Not able to access LTE to VOLTE for Sony xperia XA ultra

One time poster
Message 169 of 179
Message 169 of 179

Volte support in xa ultra

Why xa ultra isn't supported to volte services in India even though it have enough hardware requirement.? 

Visitor
Message 170 of 179
Message 170 of 179

VOLTE UPDATE

Do I have any chance of getting a update of VOLTE for my Sony phone xperia xa ultra dual.?

I AM WAITING FROM LAST TWO YEARS??