account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

VOLTE?

Visitor
Message 151 of 179
Message 151 of 179

Re: VoLte for Xperia XA Ultra

Hi Rana,

I just spoke to SONY team and they said me to reinstall the Jio 4g Voice App , Unfortunately this has never worked even after multiple times and also they have suggested to clear the Data Cache and Force stop the Jio 4g Application which was of no use.

There was another suggestion from SONY i.e to take the complete backup of phone and do the Factory Data Reset and if at all this doesn't work advised to walk in to the nearest SONY service centre for quick assistance. So just want to know if any person in this forum has done the Factory Reset of the device and was successful.

My Device is - SONY XPERIA XA Dual

One time poster
Message 152 of 179
Message 152 of 179

Jio Sim not Working On XA Dual

VOLTE is not supported & after software update when I put jio sim then i keep on getting continuous error pop up . com. andriod. php is missing, so unable to use jio sim

One time poster
Message 153 of 179
Message 153 of 179

Re: Need VOLTE support for XA ULTRA

Hai, 

I'm also did that process but I can't get volte feature. How can we do this?, with sim or without sim, please tell me clearly, thank you

One time poster
Message 154 of 179
Message 154 of 179

VoLTE support

Hi Team, 

I'm using sony xperia xa ultra dual and in India Jio provides a volte network. However, I'm seeing in phone information *#*#4636#*#*, it shows the volte but I'm not able to use it. Please do needful!

Pioneer
Message 155 of 179
Message 155 of 179

Re: VoLTE support

Hi @Vinoraju,

Have you spoken to your service provider about this?

Some service providers restrict VoLTE to mobile devices bought directly from them, certain (types of) mobile devices and/or certain service plans... You may also need to upgrade your SIM, depending on its age, or have VoLTE "activated" on your account.

I would recommend that you speak to your service provider first and if you're still having problems, post back here...

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Learner
Message 156 of 179
Message 156 of 179

Re: SONY XPERIA M5 NOT Support by vice VoLTE

Not support by volty so sorry I'm not interested form new update Android development 7.0 (Nogad) I'm best in 6.0 (Marchmelo) is the best Android updated is Phone.

One time poster
Message 157 of 179
Message 157 of 179

Volte

Need to uograde softwear form lte to volte on xperia xa dual. 

One time poster
Message 158 of 179
Message 158 of 179

Volte update in Xperia XA Dual

When sony group will send the Xperia XA Dual Sim update? This phone is supporting LTE. but I want Volte. Please send I'm facing problems. 

One time poster
Message 159 of 179
Message 159 of 179

upgradation LTE to VOLTE

how to upgrade internet network from LTE to VOLTE in my phone

One time poster
Message 160 of 179
Message 160 of 179

Volte

Cant support volte in my phone sony xpria xa dual so help me andsolve my problem.