account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Unable to update to 7.0

SOLVED
Learner
Message 421 of 457
Message 421 of 457

Re: Why can i Update to nougat

@senthilkumar1 wrote:

I'm also from India and my device already running with 7.0. I'm waiting for new release of os with new build no. But I have not get any notifications for my xa dual. 

Surprised to get update notification on XA ultra dual in India to Android 7.0 (36.1.A.0.182) from 6.0 and a seamless update over OTA. This comes after an almost one month troubled update process that was withdrawn.

So far so good. Performance improvements are good alongwith many new features. No issues till now.

Learner
Message 422 of 457
Message 422 of 457

Best thing is about 3 gb freed space and app transfer to sd card feature apart from split screen feature, selfie timer, notification changes, new features in call log, battery management, better response, etc.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 423 of 457
Message 423 of 457

Re: Why can i Update to nougat re release

Is there anyone get new release of nougat with new build number end with v. 33.3.A.0.131 for xa devices instead of already updated nougat. 

One time poster
Message 424 of 457
Message 424 of 457

Hi all. 

After updating to Android 7, not updated applications installed on the memory card, Play Market says error 506

Russia

Apprentice
Message 425 of 457
Message 425 of 457

Re: Unable to update to 7.0

I can not delete the previous update and I do not have space to install the new one
One time poster
Message 426 of 457
Message 426 of 457

Should i upgrade my XA from android 6 to 7?

Need help guys, i cant decide wether to upgrade my phone or not. If i upgrade my phone, will there be an issue with phone performance.

Enthusiast
Message 427 of 457
Message 427 of 457

No notification received for new rollout of Nougat

My device is xperia XA dual F3116. Still it doesn't receive any notification for new rollout of Nougat with new built-no 333.A.0.131. But i am already in earlier realised nougat built-no 333.A.127. Any suggestions from support team are welcome. 

Pioneer
Message 428 of 457
Message 428 of 457

Re: No notification received for new rollout of Nougat

Try Xperia Companion. See if there it finds the new update. 

Enthusiast
Message 429 of 457
Message 429 of 457

Unfortunately I have no pc to check the update from xc. Is there any chance to get update notification by waiting two more days. 

Pioneer
Message 430 of 457
Message 430 of 457

What is the customization number on your phone? You can find it in Settings > About phone > Diagnostics > Facts