account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

UI

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

UI

Hi, on the screen of my phone i have a message  Unfortunately system UI has stopped

Then screen flashes few times and phone will turn off. This happens many times during a day even in the middle of phone call.

PLEASE HELP !

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: UI

@Artep 

is this a new issue or has it happened for a week or more? have you restarted the phone?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

The  UI problem is more than three months, every time the phone switches off

Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I have to restart it. Been in the shop but they only said the phone is old and i should buy a new one, its only two years old my Xperia  surely somebody knows how to help me please. 

Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@Artep 

no bueno, have you tested the phone in >>> safe mode or have you repaired the phone with XC? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)