account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Speaker

El altavoz de mi móvil no funciona correctamente. Cuando lo pongo yo escucho a la otra persona, sin embargo ellos no me oyen a mi. 

Si no uso el altavoz el móvil funciona correctamente, también con auriculares  

Es posible q sea una actualización de software? O tengo q enviarlo a servicio técnico? 

Gracias 

My mobile speaker does not work properly. When I put it on I listen to the other person, however they do not hear me.

If I do not use the speaker the phone works correctly, also with headphones

Is it possible that it is a software update? Or do I have to send it to technical service?

Thank you

gt

1 REPLY
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Speaker

I also have the same issue, it only started yesterday (that's when I first noticed it), the mic works fine I think since I can record messages usin  WhatsApp without issue.

When I call like normal handset to ear everything is fine but when using the speaker to listen the other party cannot hear a single thing, why is this?

Can't be a hardware error... V

I have the Xperia F3211 running the latest available Android 7 update.