account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sound problems

One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Sound problems

After updating nougat version in my Xperia xa dual, suddenly face a problem, when I in call then suddenly some time sound too high & it's continue face the problem after updating nougat version 

6 REPLIES 6
Rookie
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sound problems

i have same problem 

Emperor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

@Chinmoy_2 @rigrogo @Saim0852

elaborate on the issue

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Same here 

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Yes. I am also have same problem after nougat. During phone call conversation the opposite voice is hears so loud. This issues are raises in middle of the conversation and occurs randomly. 

Regular
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

During conversations, the sound coming out from the ear piece suddenly increases and decreases in volume, very annoying. I am not touching any volume controls, it does it on its own. Also, the screen blinks continously

Regular
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Same problem faced by me also... Is anyone hv solution?

Sony- plz correct the problem immediately. At least test the software before releasing... Chaos is not expected from Sony.