account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony xperia xa

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony xperia xa

Do u guys know how to find out the download ,dcim, whatapps file and etc in interval storage in phone when im connecting the phone to pc using usb cable?as these kind of filea does not appear out in pc but my phone of internal storage doea show out...how to I fix it?thx for kinda reply

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony xperia xa

@Wilber96

After you connect your phone to the pc, drop down the notification bar, and check what type of connectivity you have set (you should select MTP). 

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony xperia xa

Hi thx for yr kinda reply...

However I do select mtp but the files do not appear out in my pc as usual(ex whatapps,dcim and etc) but when im checking my phone the files do exist in my phone

Before theres no such problem happen but recently when im intend to transfer my downloaded video to my pc I just figure out the downloaded file fo not appear in my pc...

How should I solve for this issue?😖