account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia XA with blurred vertical lines

Learner
Message 21 of 42
Message 21 of 42

Re: My Xperia XA ultra have blurred vertical lines on its display

Hi aparupa! We are a little bit same but somewhat different on screenshots result. Well what I could recommend for now is you try to maximize your display level and see if it will works coz after I did that, the blurred lines on my Cp disappeared..I'm on my 2nd week now and still not experiencing the old problem.. :smileysmileywink:

Sony Xperia Support
Message 22 of 42
Message 22 of 42

Re: My Xperia XA ultra have blurred vertical lines on its display

Hi @aparupa, I am sorry to hear that. Slightly frowning Face

It sounds strange that it appears on screenshots. Could you try to see if you experience the same while in safe mode? Just to make sure that no third party is to blame for the behaviour. 

If it persists while in safe mode, could you try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion to see if it could be software related? 

Let me know how it went! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 23 of 42
Message 23 of 42

Sony Xperia Support
Message 24 of 42
Message 24 of 42

Re: Sony Xperia XA with blurred vertical lines

Hi @Stumped

Welcome to the community! 

Do you have a screen protector or protective film on your handset? 

If so can you remove this and see if you still have this issue?

Let me know Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 25 of 42
Message 25 of 42

Re: Sony Xperia XA with blurred vertical lines

Hi I've had my phone two weeks and I'm having the same issues and it's renderd a brand new handset un usable. I have attached a pic for ref. Please can anyone help with this issue1510210500587673248105.jpg

15102105237142130094256.jpg

Learner
Message 26 of 42
Message 26 of 42

Xperia XA ultra display with white lines

from yesterday afternoon my phone display contains white lines. Sometimes horizontal lines and sometimes vertical lines. I didnt dropped my phone also. Please let me know how to resolve this issue soon

Sony Xperia Support
Message 27 of 42
Message 27 of 42

Re: Xperia XA ultra display with white lines

Hi @VishnuP,

I'm sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

If you could provide a screenshot of this it would be very helpful in determining what may be the cause of these lines. You can take a screenshot if you press the volume down and power key at the same time.

I would also recommend that you disable developer options if you have them turned on. To do so, go to: Settings > Developer options > Off. If you can't find developer options under settings it's already disabled.

You can also restart your device to safe mode to see if this behavior is caused by one of your download as these will be temporarily disabled in this mode.

Let me know it goes. Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 28 of 42
Message 28 of 42

As per your reply,i took the screenshot . But in that screenshot i am unable to see the white lines. So i took the picture of my mobile with the help of another mobile then i am able to see the white lines.

Please look into the below screenshot and picture taken with the help of another mobile.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Screenshot_20171115-150921.pngi took screenshot but there is no white linesIMG-20171115-WA0000.jpgi took the picture with the help of another mobile then i am able to see the white lines

One time poster
Message 29 of 42
Message 29 of 42

Hello we have some white blurry lines on my sister's xperia x, is there something to do?

20171119_140454_resized.jpg

20171119_140524_resized.jpg20171119_140556_resized.jpg

Highlighted
Learner
Message 30 of 42
Message 30 of 42

As per your reply,i took the screenshot . But in that screenshot i am unable to see the white lines. So i took the picture of my mobile with the help of another mobile then i am able to see the white lines.

Please look into the below screenshot and picture taken with the help of another mobile.

Please help me to resolve this issue.Screenshot_20171115-150921.pngwhite lines not appeared in screenshotIMG-20171115-WA0000.jpgwhite lines