account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Scratch/crack above power button

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Scratch/crack above power button

I have recently been informed that a fault on my phone is unable to be repaired due a small unrelated crack/scratch above the power button. I have seen that both another user, Alkisno1, and my partner have had the same problem but I would like to know if anyone else has this small scratch too. Pictures would be great.

Thanks,

Joel

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Scratch/crack above power button

@jabell

Could you post a picture of your issue? A scratch =/= crack 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

thumbnail_0094d905.jpg

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@jabell

That seems to be a crack, what is the issue with the phone? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@uliwooly

The issue is unrelated to the crack, I have even been told that. I am asking to gather proof that this is simply a weak point on the phone, and not damage caused by me, as Sony are using this to somehow void my warranty