account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card not accessible after updating to Nought

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

SD card not accessible after updating to Nought

Hi, 

I am using Xperia xa ultra dual.. Recently got update to nougat... After updating, my SD card became inaccessible.. Neither I am able to move contents to memory card nor I can view contents using file commander or any other file manage apps... 

Well I am also having touch screen issue, while using mobile connected with laptop using data cable.. 

Please help me with you valuable suggestions. 

Thanks, Dinesh.V.M 

2 REPLIES
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: SD card not accessible after updating to Nought

I have the same issue too. If you found a solution please do post it.

Veteran
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: SD card not accessible after updating to Nought

DineshVM wrote:

Hi, 

I am using Xperia xa ultra dual.. Recently got update to nougat... After updating, my SD card became inaccessible.. Neither I am able to move contents to memory card nor I can view contents using file commander or any other file manage apps... 

Well I am also having touch screen issue, while using mobile connected with laptop using data cable.. 

Please help me with you valuable suggestions. 

Thanks, Dinesh.V.M 

Did you tried simple format it? Most time it's helping, but the first do copy of files which is in SD card, coz format will erase your SD card smile happy

Don't forget to give kudos and to say thank you to user which helped you, it's not hard to do for you, but it's important for helper smile happy