account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

SCREEN PROTECTOR NECESSARY ?? Sony xperia XA

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 27
Message 21 of 27

Re: SCREEN PROTECTOR NECESSARY ?? Sony xperia XA

Use DEVILCASE LUSTER screen protector
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 27
Message 22 of 27

Another thing that dismays me is the screen durability compared to my former xperia L.. I accidentally dropped it on a soft wooden floor and it was slightly scratched but these are deep scratches that cant be removed. I always dropped my 2 year old xperia L and it hasnt shown a single scratch that is not removable. I can live with software issues (battery) but after my screen scratched easily this month, i'm convinced Sony just didn't decide to make this a good quality phone even compared to the reliable, sturdy xperia L.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 23 of 27
Message 23 of 27

Listen everyone scratch guard is REALLY REQUIRED.

Recently (maybe a week ago) I removed my phones protector. And indeed I was really happy to observe how beautiful this device looks without other coverings.

Worth noting Is that some protectors infect touch sensitivevity. So after removing the cover I was shocked to see how good the touch became.
(really it wasn't the cheap one)

But it has been just a week with normal usage and I can clearly see a number of small (really small) scratches.

Really I haven't done anything Harsh on it, I always take care of my devices. And it may not take long for the screen to become hazy with scratches if I don't apply a protector (most expensive one this time)

SO WHOSOEVER COMES HERE, WONDERING

THIS IS MY ANSWER TO HIM/HER.
One time poster
Message 24 of 27
Message 24 of 27

I can't find proper screen protector for xa dual.. From Where did you bought this roxfit protector.? Is it gud nd cover the curved part too?
Adviser
Message 25 of 27
Message 25 of 27

From amazon @angelinRenifa
One time poster
Message 26 of 27
Message 26 of 27

I always use covers on my phone, got the xa last August, touchscreen sensitivity was really poor, typing a text was a nightmare, took the cover off and it was perfect, tried other covers, none were compatible so I risked going with out, big mistake... 1st drop and the screen smashed... Gutted, I am 5 months into a 24 month contract
Adviser
Message 27 of 27
Message 27 of 27

They prone to get small hairy scratches so we need a thin protector atleast. I would suggest to get one from the gadgetshieldz. They will cover the whole screen and totally invisible. They worth the penny. They also provide protectors for the back, sides and the camera.

http://www.gadgetshieldz.com/xperia-xa-ultra-screen-protectors-covers-cases.html