account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

No mobile data even after factory reset

SOLVED
Highlighted
UN0
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

No mobile data even after factory reset

I have signal and can still text and call people, but I can't use data to browse the web or anything. When I take the phone off wifi there's no 3g, LTE, or H+ symbol next to the data icon in the notification bar. Is there a solution to this besides restarting and resetting the phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
UN0
Rookie
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: No mobile data even after factory reset

I fixed it by manually setting an apn for my carrier (cricket). I found the correct apn settings on Google.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@UN0

While on WiFi, try to download MMS and Internet Settings:

Go to Settings -> More -> Internet settings -> tap ACCEPT when prompted -> Restart your phone.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

UN0
Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I've seen this answer on other forum posts, but I don't have any option called internet settings under more.

UN0
Rookie
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I fixed it by manually setting an apn for my carrier (cricket). I found the correct apn settings on Google.