account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

New update xperia xa

Adviser
Message 81 of 113
Message 81 of 113

Re: New update xperia xa

A small maintenance update available is anything new?
Inhabitant
Message 82 of 113
Message 82 of 113

after a small maintanance update phone got more heat in startup and internet using

and without any using 2% battery drained

Pioneer
Message 83 of 113
Message 83 of 113

I got a maintenance update of max 2 mb!!!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 84 of 113
Message 84 of 113

Just telling, this 2 mb update also came on xperia m5. So no special treatment here (regarding battery).
Pioneer
Message 85 of 113
Message 85 of 113

@Carbonatedcheeze Thanx for the info. No change whatsoever noticed from me.
Enthusiast
Message 86 of 113
Message 86 of 113

One time poster
Message 87 of 113
Message 87 of 113

Same, I've just came off an M2, but I'm at the start up process, Starting up phone
Optimising 0/189
The phone keeps having this process for the last 1 and a half hours. This was after putting in the sim card. The phone restarted, and started this process. Want to know how long now is going to be till it's on, finally.
Enthusiast
Message 88 of 113
Message 88 of 113

Is it different to update the phone OTA by itself or its better to use Xperia Companion PC application ? (I mean for the correct function and solving bugs and software problems after update)

Adviser
Message 89 of 113
Message 89 of 113

Hi guys, what's new with the B.3.105, 448.3MB update? Please share your experience(s). Waiting to hear the happy news..  Slightly smiling Face 

Inhabitant
Message 90 of 113
Message 90 of 113

Another ne update xperia xa version 33.2.B.3.105.....frnds plz share ur experience about this