account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My Sony Xperia XA Lights with a red led and vibrates

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

My Sony Xperia XA Lights with a red led and vibrates

Hallo, Ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Sony Xperia XA. Es ist gestern einfach ausgegangen und lässt sich nicht mehr einschalten!. Es ist eineinhalb Jahre alt und war immer zufrieden. Seit gestern ist es einfach ausgegangen und wenn ich es an das Ladegerät hänge, leuchtet eine rote led und vibriert ständig.Ich habe auch per der app Sony Companion mein gerät repariert und da stand: Reparatur erfolgreich trennen sie das gerät vom pc und schalten sie es an. Das habe ich getan(versucht) aber es ist nichts passiert.

Kann mir irgendjemand weiterhelfen? LG Marcel

Hi, I have a problem with my Sony Xperia XA. It just went out yesterday and can not be switched on anymore !. It is one and a half years old and was always satisfied. Since yesterday it is simply gone out and when I hang it on the charger, a red led lights and vibrates constantly. I have also fixed the app Sony Companion my device and stood there: repair successfully separate it from the pc and turn it at. That's what I've done (tried) but nothing happened.
Can anyone help me? LG Marcel

GT

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: My Sony Xperia XA Lights with a red led and vibrates

Hi @Marcel4, I'm sorry to hear about this.

If the software repair with Xperia Companion didn't solve this I'm afraid your device is in need of repair. If you contact your Local support team they can provide you with more information on how to proceed with getting your device repaired by an authorised service center.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.