account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Multiple Support icons in settings

Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Multiple Support icons in settings

@Roadrunny76 Thank you! I'll forward this information internally. I'll let you know here as soon as I know anything new. I apologise for any inconvenience that this causes.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

After a week any news from internally to solve this issue. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

@SKXA I do unfortunately not have any new information at the moment. I will let you know as soon as I do! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

Uninstall the updates 

Problem solved 

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

No, after the new os update the problem solved. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

I have received information that a new version of the Support app will be released which will correct this. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes until then and thanks to everyone who provided information.

Pioneer
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

Just got the update for Support App, and now there is only one in settings. 

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

Re: Multiple icons

What's that System UI Tuner below the support? How did you get that? 

Pioneer
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

You can play with status bar icons and quick settings. Pull down the status bar all the way. Keep pressed (for about 10 seconds) on the settings wheel on top right, and then release. You should get a notification asking if you want to activate UI tuner. 

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

Found it. Thank you.