account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Mobile data

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Mobile data

I have mobile datas turned off, but i still getting charged by operator for using it. When i open settings i see this app using data. Can somebody help medzi with this ? btw sorry for my englishScreenshot_20170818-230232.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mobile data

Hi @Rajeree,

welcome to the community,

I am sorry to hear about this, let's see if we can help Slightly smiling Face

I would first suggest that you contact your network carrier, it would be good to know when these supposed data charges are incurring, they should be able to let you know. This way you can clarify about the data charge times and if you used it at all.

Let me know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mobile data

@Jake-SonyXperiaSupport wrote:

Hi @Rajeree,

welcome to the community,

I am sorry to hear about this, let's see if we can help Slightly smiling Face

I would first suggest that you contact your network carrier, it would be good to know when these supposed data charges are incurring, they should be able to let you know. This way you can clarify about the data charge times and if you used it at all.

Let me know how you get on.

Hello all first of all thanks for this post I hace the same problem but my service is ok, I belive is something with the Phone, please share with me how you guys fix this. 

Regards