account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Mobile data not working after update

SOLVED
Learner
Message 41 of 60
Message 41 of 60

Re: Mobile data not working after update

this phone has nougat 7.0 build number 33.3.A.0.131, Xperia XA (F3115) it says warranty valid until 26/2/20 and when i am out of wifi range i can NOT get mobil data, i have 3gb in my plan.

There in no mention of internet or internet settings in settings>more or any of its sub menus.

Pioneer
Message 42 of 60
Message 42 of 60

@StarKing

Hi there. If you can't find anything related to internet or wireless and networks under "more" in settings, ask you operator to send you a configuration sms for internet access. 

Learner
Message 43 of 60
Message 43 of 60

Thank you Jonas for your invaluable advice aparently that was exactly what i needed to do, am now online again a BIG thank you.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 44 of 60
Message 44 of 60

Hi again @StarKing and I'm really glad to hear that you can now access the Internet using mobile data and a big thanks to @Roadrunny76 for helping out!

Have a great weekend both of you! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 45 of 60
Message 45 of 60

Mobile Data Not Working After Android 8

I read every suggestion from previous post:  from downloading the internet settings to reset network settings to Software Repair and none of these are working for me on this Android 8.   It is really annoying.  I have an Sony Experia XA1.  Any other suggestions?  

Sony Xperia Support
Message 46 of 60
Message 46 of 60

Re: Mobile Data Not Working After Android 8

Hi @Cromwell, welcome to our and I'm sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you had the chance to try with a different SIM card in your device? If you can borrow one temporarily from a family member, friend or a colleague! Just remember to download the Internet settings again in case they use a different operator and remember to enable mobile data under Settings > Network and Internet > Data Usage!

Let me know how it goes!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

NMT
One time poster
Message 47 of 60
Message 47 of 60

My mobile data has stoped working on my L1 and there is no issues with the sim as i can use the data on other phones

Sony Xperia Support
Message 48 of 60
Message 48 of 60

Hi @NMT, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you tried downloading the Internet settings again in your device? You can do so in Settings > More > Internet settings > tap accept and wait for them to be downloaded and installed > reboot your device and see if you are able to access the Internet using mobile data.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 49 of 60
Message 49 of 60

Thank goodness I saw this post, bought a new Xperia XA1 plus, same issue.

Thanks Jonas!

One time poster
Message 50 of 60
Message 50 of 60

Finally it works