account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Mobile data not working after update

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 60
Message 21 of 60

Re: After the update of Android 7 does not work Internet

После обновления андроид 7 не работает Интернет.я уже устала перезагружать телефон.это доставляет мне большие неудобства.очень разочарована новым обновлением.сделайте уж что-нибудь.

After the update of Android 7, the Internet does not work. I'm already tired of rebooting the phone. It gives me great inconvenience. I'm disappointed with the new update. Do something.

GT

Sony Xperia Support
Message 22 of 60
Message 22 of 60

Hi @azali, sorry to hear about this.

Do you experience that you have no Internet access when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network or when using mobile data?

If it does occur when using mobile data, try downloading the Internet settings in your device again and see if that helps! You can do so in Settings > More > Internet settings > accept > wait for them to be downloaded and installed and then reboot your device.

Should this occur when using Wi-Fi, have you tried different Wi-Fi networks?

Let me know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 23 of 60
Message 23 of 60

Re: Mobile data not working after update

It doesn't work 

Apprentice
Message 24 of 60
Message 24 of 60

I found a way out of this situation. Instead of rebooting the phone, you can simply turn on and off the flight mode.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 25 of 60
Message 25 of 60

Hi @RoosjeHoop, sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried downloading the Internet settings again in your device and then restarted it and seen if you are able to access Internet using mobile data?

@Orlov199224, Have you had the opportunity to try another SIM card in your device? If you can borrow one from a friend, colleague or family member.

Should you experience the same behaviour with another SIM card, try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion. This will reinstall the latest available software in your device. To note that all data stored on the internal storage will be deleted, so creating a backup using Xperia Companion is advised.

Let me know how it goes!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Regular
Message 26 of 60
Message 26 of 60

it is alread solved

Regular
Message 27 of 60
Message 27 of 60

I had bad luck with my phone.

The provider have I called a lot.

The phone also was sent back for reparation.The screen  was black  due a problem  with the software.

But finally  it works.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 28 of 60
Message 28 of 60

Hi again @RoosjeHoop, very sorry to hear about the experience you have had so far with the device.

I hope that everything will work as it is supposed to do from now and please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with!

Have a great weekend!

Regular
Message 29 of 60
Message 29 of 60

Well one question WIFI is always switching of automatically at home.

Sometimes playing wordfeud is horror cause i have to put it on again and again.

What can I do?

My wifi is working on my computer so on my mobile phone it has to work too.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 30 of 60
Message 30 of 60

Hi again @RoosjeHoop, I apologize for the late reply.

When it does disconnect, it does not connect automatically again? I just want to make sure that is the behaviour you are experiencing.

How often would you say this behaviour occurs, is it for example, once every hour? If you have another Wi-Fi network you can connect your device to that would be great, so we can see if the same behaviour occurs on that network.

You can also try and reset the network settings in your device. To do that, go to Settings > More > Network settings reset, then tap RESET SETTINGS and then restart your device.

Do note that this will remove any saved Wi-Fi networks, remove paired Bluetooth device and you will need to download the Internet settings in the device again. You can do so in Settings > More > Internet settings.

Let me know how it goes.