account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after installing Nougat

Learner
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

Issues after installing Nougat

I'm using xa dual, after updating with nougat I'm facing issue of ring volume which itself gets off many times and I need to restart the phone every time to made it work, the second issue is during call conversation ear speaker voice automatically increased severely for a few seconds. 

18 REPLIES
Regular
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

Re: Issues after installing Nougat

Me too also facing the same problem.... Sony please provide me the solution at earliest... Fed up with Sony now.. 

Highlighted
Regular
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

Same here, in-call volume increases and decreases randomly without touching any volume controls

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 19
Message 4 of 19

Re: Nougat 7

In xa ultra I don see any bug like this.. May be u can do a factory reset and install the update again.. 

Visitor
Message 5 of 19
Message 5 of 19

I had already done factory reset after installing nougat but the issues mentioned still exist, which were not in marshmallow. 

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 19
Message 6 of 19

Me to i have the same issue 

Marshmallow rocks 

Learner
Message 7 of 19
Message 7 of 19

I'm having WiFi problems with mine - it just keeps dropping out. Also had a call incoming but the screen stayed blank. 

One time poster
Message 8 of 19
Message 8 of 19

Similar issue here, the media volume drags itself to '0' whenever I connect headphones. If I raise the volume it simply re-sets itself. Continually.

Was also getting 'do not disturb' errors.

Safe mode and Factory reset tried, the DND error seems to have gone but I cannot get any volume once headphones are connected, same on pre-installed apps (eg 'music') and all other apps. Same in safe mode.

Basically wish I never had nougat, it's broken my phone!

One time poster
Message 9 of 19
Message 9 of 19

When reading all those bugs after installing nougat, is there possibility to get of the sign that reminds you installitation. Because it seems to be me that I don't want any new problems.

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 19
Message 10 of 19

I also got issues with group messaging. They lost the feature of group texts when I went Nougat.