account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I experience a ghost touch on my XPERIA XA model F3115

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

I experience a ghost touch on my XPERIA XA model F3115

My phone is just like 1 month old then i'm just watching a movie before this ghost touch happens , i didn't do anything it just appear like that . please help me i want to fix my phone , i try all the possible answer like , "Force GPU render" at developers option . I also remove my tempered glass on my phone and clean the screen too. It does nothing . Thanks for someone who help to this issue ^_^

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: I experience a ghost touch on my XPERIA XA model F3115

That's also my problem.. 

Pioneer
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@UnknoStud_G& @KokoMartir,

When you run the "Touchscreen" test (Settings-->System-->About phone-->Support-->Touchscreen), do you see any "ghost" touches?

You should also consider running your smartphone in Safe Mode for a few hours, and see if you still have the same problem...

Please do these things, then post back here with your results.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Highlighted
skl
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I have did the "Touchscreen test" and it failed so I put the phone into "safe mode" but the ghost touch still goes crazy up and down dropping down the banners of "cell information" "xperia system update" "phone services" "wap push" and it is impossible to use the phone for anything. If I go back to the  start screen and then continue to text for example I get a short time before it starts going crazy again. 

I have the phone prompting me every day to install an upgrade that I have done a number of times however it has does nothing. Thanks for any help you can provide.