account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I doesn't send massage anyone.

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

I doesn't send massage anyone.

When I tray to send massage to anyone the app show could not send. I tray to consult with Sim operator, I followed them steps therfore I don't solve the problem. What I do. 

3 REPLIES 3
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: I doesn't send massage anyone.

@Sahil691998 wrote:

When I tray to send massage to anyone the app show could not send. I tray to consult with Sim operator, I followed them steps therfore I don't solve the problem. What I do. 

What sort of messages are you referring to, @Sahil691998? Text messages? Multimedia messages? E-mails? Something else?

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

This is also happening in my xa ultra. I can't send text emails from the default messaging app. It says could not send and when I check on the small center number nothing happens when I tap it. It says unknown. 

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Mari1990 wrote:

This is also happening in my xa ultra. I can't send text emails from the default messaging app. It says could not send and when I check on the small center number nothing happens when I tap it. It says unknown. 

Are you talking about text messages (SMS)(e.g. messages to "0123456789"), or e-mails @Mari1990 (e.g. messages to mickey@disney.com)?

Text Messages need the Short Message Service Center (SMSC) telephone number, which you will get from your service provider:

Messaging-->the three dots in the top-right corner-->Settings-->SIM Settings-->SIM 1/SIM 2 (as applicable)-->SMS center number

E-Mail messages will need either POP or IMAP settings (usually the latter) and SMTP settings (where you enter these depends on which e-mail client you are using)... And you get these from your ISP, webmail service or whomever provides your e-mail service. If you're using one of the more common e-mail services (such as GMail or Hotmail), most applications (including those pre-installed on Sony mobile devices) will usually look up the settings automatically (meaning all you probably need to enter is your e-mail address, username and password).

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!