account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Display won't fully turn off during calls after Nougat update

One time poster
Message 81 of 84
Message 81 of 84

Re: Xperia XA screen black during calls after Android 7.0 update

me too

Apprentice
Message 82 of 84
Message 82 of 84

Re: Display won't fully turn off during calls after Nougat update

I have the same issue for my Z5(running 7.0 since there is no 7.1 update in Turkey) .  I can not use my phone during calls since sensor is not stable!!

Please fix this issue 

One time poster
Message 83 of 84
Message 83 of 84

Re: Proximity sensor not working properly after android N update

Hi, did you get this sorted? I mines an F3331 and does the same things, plus I can't even turn it off. It happens when a call is ended. 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 84 of 84
Message 84 of 84

Re: After nougat update proximity problem

I haven't played with my xa yet.  On my old Motorola there was a setting under accessibility called glove mode.  I am wondering if you switched it on if it makes it better or worse.  Also try changing the touch and hold to medium.  Not saying it will definitely help but it's worth a shot.