account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Connect to wifi but no internet

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Connect to wifi but no internet

My phone doesn't seem to connect to the internet very well. I often (once every hour) find myself restarting my phone just so it can reconnect to the internet. The phone will say that it's connected to the wifi but it says "no internet". I have had this Xperia XA for just over a year now and it just started acting up last month

3 REPLIES 3
Visitor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Connect to wifi but no internet

Several of us are seeing the same. I agree it has started recently. The current-known workarounds are to disable bluetooth (I haven't tried this) and to reboot the phone (I do this and it works but is annoying due to the multi-minute phone boot time).

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Any fix sony???? This is bad

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I'm havind just the same problem. Please SONY guys, give us a solutions. 

SONY XPERIA XA F3113 Android 7.0 SP 08/05/17

3.18.35+

33.3.A.1.97