account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can’t get past email address on Sony Xperia xa.

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Can’t get past email address on Sony Xperia xa.

I try to get into my Sony Xperia xa and it won’t get past the email saying that I need to come back in 24 hours due to recent password change. I waited 2 days and it still won’t work so I changed passwords again and still 25 hours later I can’t get past there.

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can’t get past email address on Sony Xperia xa.

Hi @Kheurlin, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

If you have reset your device, you will need to log in with the same Google account that you had in the device prior to the reset. If you change the password on this Google account, you will need to wait 24 hours as there is a lock out period that will be triggered.

If you are 100% sure that you are trying to log in with the correct account, you have not reset your password in the last 24 hours and you still can't log in, get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.