Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2017-03-06 12:08 AM
I'm glad to hear the problem is generic.
In the meantime I have figured out the following:
Sony Xperia XA F311 connecting to the audio system mitsubishi outlander.
1. BT connected, calls made.
2. BT restarted (either manual BT disable/enable or the engine turn off/on) BT connected, calls failed - could not dial in (but other services are working fine - e.g. redial list visible).
3. Xperia BT Menu, Paired Devices - Call Audio is disabled and unable to change the setting manually.
4. Smartphone reset or BT cleared cache and storage
5. Xperia BT Menu, Paired Devices - Call Audio is enabled and the calls are connected from the car audio
6. Problem reoccurs after BT resync
Hi SONY, what do you think?
2017-03-06 04:57 PM
Same problem with my xperia E5 android 6.0...i cant enable manually call audio option. Bluetooth call only works when i restart the phone. Dissapointing.
2017-03-06 08:32 PM
2017-03-06 09:41 PM
2017-03-07 08:00 AM
2017-03-07 08:43 PM
2017-03-08 04:08 PM
Bt is a serious problem for Sony phones, i moved from Xperia C5 Ultra to Xperia XA Ultra because i was sick of unpairing devices. With the latest firmware things got even unsustainable.
I decided to change the phone, but problems remained the same.
I've read all the forums from the web, no way to solve the problems.
The ridicolous thing is that i only connect devices from Sony...
It's a shame, that's it!
2017-03-09 09:37 PM