account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Bluetooth call audio malfunction/disabled

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 41 of 76
Message 41 of 76

Bluetooth bugs

When I use bluetooth to listening music, first is ok, but after 2nd times usually couldn't connect my bluebooth equipment, and keeping connect others bluetooth equipment!!!!!!!!!

Then bluebooth system crash and I need to reset the mobile!!!!!!!!

Please fix this seriously bug!!!!!!!!

One time poster
Message 42 of 76
Message 42 of 76

Re: Bluetooth call audio malfunction/disabled

Xperia xa ultra F3211 risolto problema Bluetooth ford fiesta 2017 SYNC bt stereo Sony (audio telefono) è bastato selezionare la modalità aereo e disabilitarla e ha iniziato a funzionare l'audio per le chiamate

Translation via Google translate:

Xperia xa Ultra F3211 Fixed Bluetooth Problem Ford fiesta 2017 Sony SYNC bt stereo (audio phone) was enough to select airplane mode and disable it and started to operate audio for calls 

Message 43 of 76
Message 43 of 76

@Marco_ubbriaco

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 44 of 76
Message 44 of 76

Re: Bluetooth Problem

Screenshot_20170511-184008.png

This is the problem

One time poster
Message 45 of 76
Message 45 of 76

Sony Experia ZA.

Unable to connect the phone to my Ford Kuga 2013 model with sync system.

Any idea's as I tried with my Z3 but no one interested as Sony and Ford don't talk to each other. Surely Blue tooth connection is a standard. My phone does connect then drop out after 20-30 seconds.

Any comments would be helpfull, asit appears all other phones tried last week in the garage did connect inc. Samsung, I phone, Windows - Nokia etc.

One time poster
Message 46 of 76
Message 46 of 76

bluetooth

can anyone tell me why my sony xperia xa will not connect to my 2005 lexus rx 400h bluetooth hands free

Emperor
Message 47 of 76
Message 47 of 76

Re: bluetooth

@bob66

http://www.lexus.com/bluetooth/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 48 of 76
Message 48 of 76

Re: bluetooth

Same problem for me, E5.

Talking to Sony now on chat, they no nothing about the problem?

Learner
Message 49 of 76
Message 49 of 76

Hello. I had called customer support about this issue and they told me that the reason why call audio does not work in universal Bluetooth headsets is because it has to be a Sony headset that is made for this specific model. I own a Bang & Olefson Bluetooth headset and it won't sync with call audio. The Bluetooth headset for the XA Ultra runs about $199.00 on Amazon, it's no doubt really cool looking and high end. You may be able to find it for a cheaper price some where online. 

MitNart

One time poster
Message 50 of 76
Message 50 of 76

Same as mine how do we fix this I can't drive and hold the phone at the same time I need to connect via Bluetooth but I can't