account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service experience

Regular
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Bad service experience

Worst service experience from Sony service guide line. It says that you have to submit your phone for a week for repair your phone in warranty with payment.

5 REPLIES
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bad service experience

Hi @Maharshi1,

I am sorry to hear that. sad 

I'm afraid that it is hard for me to assist with local service cases as the routines, warranty terms and consumer laws vary greatly on a market to market basis. I can only speak for the Nordics market as I am located here, so if you are concerned regarding the service experience then I would strongly recommend raising this with your Local support team as they are well informed when it comes to your local routines and terms.

Let me know how it went!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Third class service

Don't buy any product of Sony. After sales service is third class. Every day new problems sees in device and they tell everyday that you have to format your device. Is this good to format device every time. They don't give satisfied solution for my Xperia xa. I am disappointed with sony about its service. Their software is not usable for busy schedule they tell like that only free person can use sony product so they can format device every day for solving the problem.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Third class service

I am very sorry to hear that. sad As I mentioned in my previous post, I really wish I could assist you on a local level but as this is a Global forum I am sorry to say that it would be best to raise your concern directly with your Local support. This is because they are well informed regarding local market services routines, consumer laws and warranty terms, which may vary greatly from where I am situated. sad

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I already visited service center to many times but the problem remains. My touch is not working so i had submitted it to the center after 10 days they give me my device but my phones back cover is opened from one side. After it i visites center twice but the condition of cover is same.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I understand how you feel, but I am sorry to say that even though I wish to assist you, it would be best to raise this on a local level with your Local support. I understand it may be frustrating, but it really would be best to get in touch with your local support as they are much better informed than me regarding local service routines, warranty terms and consumer laws. sad