account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia e15i hard reset

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia e15i hard reset

How to boot recovery or to hardreset?

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia e15i hard reset

@esyamz 

you can use Xperia Companion

https://support.sonymobile.com/us/xperia-companion/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @esyamz, welcome to our forum!

I'm afraid that you won't be able to use Xperia Companion as @uliwooly suggested for two reasons.

The device has never been supported by Xperia Companion and secondly, the device has reached it's end of support so even if you were able to use Xperia Companion with the device, there is no software available on the servers to perform a reset.

If you need to reset the device, you will need to do so from the Settings menu of the device.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Jonas 

I stand corrected Slightly smiling Face 

@esyamz 

There's another way, you can download flashtool or Xperifirm and flash your phone

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)