account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

XPERIA X8 Issues

SOLVED
Forum Legend
Message 111 of 123
Message 111 of 123

Re: XPERIA X8 Issues

You should be fine with the Backup and Restore app, I believe you will tick all. Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 112 of 123
Message 112 of 123

ok thank you.

Forum Legend
Message 113 of 123
Message 113 of 123

No problem .... Keep us updated.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 114 of 123
Message 114 of 123

hi i have a problem withmy xperia x8 every time i turn the phone on it reads (home screen process com.sonyericsson.homescreen) has stopped unexpectedly. no matter what i do it repeats message every time i click force close. i cant click on anything because of this.???? help????

Forum Legend
Message 115 of 123
Message 115 of 123

Hi, since phone is unaccessible, suggest Software Repair phone with PC Companion. This process will erase phone data completely (SD Card not affected).

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 116 of 123
Message 116 of 123

hi, can i ask about this..

i run a song .. then i started to run my camera...

after i click the shot.. it hangs a black screen, then a smal photo lower left of screen only...

i tried to wait but nothing happens

so i used to click on "BACK" and "MENU" to previous

is the phone lagging?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 117 of 123
Message 117 of 123

hey people,
i was updating the software on my X8 when my laptop disconnected from my wifi network and the update stopped in the middle.
now my phone wont even switch on. every time i hold the I/O key it vibrates and the notification light flashes green and thats it. please help. thanks

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 118 of 123
Message 118 of 123

my camera often hangs at first start then rush click to snap you should have like to wait 4sec to be stable then take picture

if you wont wait then instantly click snap there it hang at a black screen then a small portrait at lower left....

Forum Legend
Message 119 of 123
Message 119 of 123

yeah there's nothing you can do about it to change that unless

you use another app

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.spritefish.fastburstcameralite&feature=search_result#?t=W2...

you can take upto 30 pictures per second and 5-10 pictures per second on low end phones like the X8

Forum Legend
Message 120 of 123
Message 120 of 123

Hi OwaisK, reflash software again with SE Update Service. Here's the download link, http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/110/61/1317636927/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.10.7.exe.

Download to PC/Laptop, launch it and follow on-screen instructions.