account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

can't use the phone funy message on screen "triangle with an exclamation mark inside and a mob phone in front" any one knows what to do? pls pls

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

can't use the phone funy message on screen "triangle with an exclamation mark inside and a mob phone in front" any one knows what to do? pls pls

who know how to doit?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

Re: can't use the phone funy message on screen "triangle with an exclamation mark inside and a mob phone in front" any one knows what to do? pls pls

Try and update the phone again as that's your only solution.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: can't use the phone funy message on screen "triangle with an exclamation mark inside and a mob phone in front" any one knows what to do? pls pls

When did this appear?  Had you been trying to update the phone or something, or did it just happen for no apparent reason?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

was trying to update it when came up

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

i was doing the update when it went funny

Demigod
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

Try and update the phone again as that's your only solution.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

can't do that as is not finding the phone anymore

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

i can't  access the phone in anyway when i try to turn the phon on that message comes up and nothing else

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

go to sonyericsson.com download SE update service, install it, restart your PC, follow instructions, congratulation your phone is alive again !! Next time if you want a quick solution try to find it typing related keywords looking for same recurrent issue on this forum, there are tons...

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

thank you very much for your help . all done the phone is working fine now many thanks again

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

having problems again with my phone . since i have finish the update i've lost reception i've change the sim card and still the same anyone knows what to do? i even lost the usage of my contacts to just last night don't know what to do pls pls help