account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia X10 battery charging and start up problems?

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Xperia X10 battery charging and start up problems?

bro, ive tried this...but, no response..may be my battery is down enough or busted...anyway, tnank you for your help..

One time poster
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

I THOUGHT I HAD FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM BUT SAME PROBLEM AGAIN. WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A SE OEM CHARGER. PLUGGED THE PHONE AND SAY WITHIN 15 to 20 MINUTES THE PHONE IS DEAD AGAIN. WORKED FINE WHEN I WAS CHARGING IT THROUGH MY LAPTOP. NOW ALL I GET IS A BLEEPING RED LIGHT. LAPTOP WON"T EVEN RECOGNIZE THE PHONE FOR UPDATE. TOOK OUT THE BATTERY, TRIED AGAIN AND AGAIN, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I HAVE NEVER WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON A PHONE.

One time poster
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Same problem here with my X10 mini pro, only the red light flickers and nothing more.

I do have a 2nd X10 where I could charge my battery upto 100%, nevertheless a fully charged battery does not revive the phone...

Repair with SE Companion can't happen because the phone never turns on...

Wish there was a solution for this from SE!

One time poster
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Not a happy camper at all!

New battery doesnt work. New charger doesnt work.

I NEED this phone. I use it for work and Rogers doesnt seem to give a rats butt.

They wont help me.

They are classing it as a died phone.

Buy a new one they say!

Who had 500 + dollars to through around like that!

VERY unhappy.

One time poster
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

I have the same issue..I used non SE charger..then i followed ur step..chargin my phone at laptop..but it's not working..i even bought new batery but stil not solved...can s/body plz help me?..Slightly frowning Face