account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia X10 - Major slow and lagging

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia X10 - Major slow and lagging

Hey all,

I need major HELP!!!!!

1)  I  am having major problem with this phone! It is majorly slow and lags alot; like everyday.Not even kidding, even when I text, it takes forever to type the message to the screen  I am getting really tick with this phone not working properly. Is there anyways to fix this problem? I have tried all I can from taking the phone apart to resetting everything. Nothing has worked!! As I am up to rope with this phone. If this is not fixable, I have already plan to switch to the new iphone 4S. As, there is no point of using this phone when I can't even text properly. Or able to reply message on my email through this phone. As it shows like a virues type deal when I send email out through this phone. I‘m giving this phone a major no-no to get phone from SE. Even, that  I am a major SE customer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia X10 - Major slow and lagging

Have you tried performing a software update on the device as this may resolve the issue. Please use the link below to download PC Companion to achieve this task

PC Companion:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/mobilephones/downloads/subject/pccompanion/xperiax10mini?cc=...

Also I could suggest performing a format on the memory stick as this could be the memory stick causing the issue.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia X10 - Major slow and lagging

Have you tried performing a software update on the device as this may resolve the issue. Please use the link below to download PC Companion to achieve this task

PC Companion:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/mobilephones/downloads/subject/pccompanion/xperiax10mini?cc=...

Also I could suggest performing a format on the memory stick as this could be the memory stick causing the issue.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.