account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

I hope X10 can support ice cream sandwich in the near future

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

I hope X10 can support ice cream sandwich in the near future

the specs of x10 is high so i hope it can support it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: I hope X10 can support ice cream sandwich in the near future

We will not be supporting the Xperia X10 past 2.3. Obviously other users and groups make choose to update the phone with their own methods, but you would obviously be subject to that process, and risk voiding your warranty.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: I hope X10 can support ice cream sandwich in the near future

We will not be supporting the Xperia X10 past 2.3. Obviously other users and groups make choose to update the phone with their own methods, but you would obviously be subject to that process, and risk voiding your warranty.