account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Exploring Xperia X10i

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: Exploring Xperia X10i

I have recently purchased Launcher Pro Plus and it's an amzing Home Launcher compared to others any per my review.

Today, I installed gTAB Simi, and that's amazing. You should try. It's like 3 docks in Launcher Pro, this gTAB has every screen 3 tabs with 5 apps to be kept in shortcut. Love it. Less resource and quick!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: Exploring Xperia X10i

To my memory, I would have formatted my Phone 10 times in 6 months, since I explore a lot and then when it slows down, I format it.

Twice I installed the apps from my backup (SD), and it works fine, but it doesn't show in Market as installed, and hence I do not get update. From 3rd time onwards, whenever I format, I re-download all the 100s of apps. Is it the way it has to be done. Will not Market sync with my installed apps.

I know AppBrain syncs, but I do not want to use that. I would like to have Market synced when I install from my backup.

Please let me know if any other solution is there for it. I am afraid to format the Phone again (if needed), since I need to again download the whole bunch of apps.