account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Can't use my Gmail account

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Can't use my Gmail account

I tried to open my Gmail account on my laptop but I forgot my password. I tried to recover it using the password recovery. I followed all the instructions and it said that they will send me the code to my cellphone number but I didn't receive any so I ended up changing my password. But when I tried to open my Gmail on my Fon using my new password I couldn't open it. Now I cannot update my apps on the playstore I cannot download anything. I made a new Gmail account but I don't know how to transfer my apps from my old account to my new account. I tried all the recovery options just to recover my old account but it didn't help.. So please help me..
1 REPLY 1
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't use my Gmail account

Then this is a Google issue and not a Sony issue

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman